A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghuram Sarvepalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghuram Sarvepalli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghuram Sarvepalli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarvepalli graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Sarvepalli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sarvepalli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raghuram Sarvepalli practice?
Dr. Raghuram Sarvepalli practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Family Physicians.