A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghuram Sarvepalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghuram Sarvepalli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarvepalli
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sarvepalli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghuram Sarvepalli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarvepalli graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Sarvepalli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghuram Sarvepalli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raghuram Sarvepalli practice?
- Dr. Raghuram Sarvepalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Raghuram Sarvepalli practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Primary Care Doctors.