A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghuram Sarvepalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghuram Sarvepalli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarvepalli
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghuram Sarvepalli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarvepalli graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Sarvepalli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghuram Sarvepalli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raghuram Sarvepalli practice?
- Dr. Raghuram Sarvepalli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raghuram Sarvepalli practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Family Physicians.