A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghuraman Vidhun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghuraman Vidhun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vidhun
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghuraman Vidhun, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vidhun graduated from Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Chidambaram. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vidhun has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghuraman R Vidhun MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raghuraman R. Vidhun practice?
- Dr. Raghuraman Vidhun has 1 office location.
Dr. Raghuraman Vidhun practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Waterbury, CT.
See Waterbury Internists and Waterbury Cardiologists.