A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Annam graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Annam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Warren Hospital
- Easton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Annam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Raghuveer Annam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raghuveer Annam practice?
Dr. Raghuveer Annam practices Internal Medicine near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Phillipsburg Internists.