A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghuveer Annam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Annam graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Annam has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghuveer Annam MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raghuveer Annam practice?
- Dr. Raghuveer Annam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raghuveer Annam practices Internal Medicine near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Phillipsburg Internists.