Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raghuveer Vallabhaneni
Dr. Raghuveer Vallabhaneni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Washington, DC and Chapel Hill, NC. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Vallabhaneni is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center, University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill and Rex Healthcare Inc.. He speaks English.
Dr. Raghuveer Vallabhaneni has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Raghuveer Vallabhaneni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Christopher You
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi16
Dr. Gregory Burgoyne
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9
Dr. Suzanne Kool
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi5