A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghuveer Vanguru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghuveer Vanguru, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanguru graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Vanguru has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghuveer Vanguru MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Raghuveer Vanguru practice?
- Dr. Raghuveer Vanguru has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raghuveer Vanguru practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near North Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Salinas, CA.
See North Richland Hills Internists and North Richland Hills Nephrologists.