A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghuveer Vanguru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Balkan Nephropathy
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic Renal Insufficiency)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanguru graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghuveer Vanguru MD is a male Nephrologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Raghuveer Vanguru practice?
- Dr. Raghuveer Vanguru has 1 office location.
Dr. Raghuveer Vanguru practices Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Nephrologists.