A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ragini Gummadapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ragini Gummadapu is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ragini Gummadapu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gummadapu graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Gummadapu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gummadapu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ragini Gummadapu practice?
Dr. Ragini Gummadapu practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.