A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ragini Gummadapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ragini Gummadapu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ragini Gummadapu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gummadapu graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Gummadapu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ragini Gummadapu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ragini Gummadapu practice?
- Dr. Ragini Gummadapu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ragini Gummadapu practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.