Dr. Ragini Gummadapu MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Long Beach, CA

3.0

December 5th, 2016
listens to everything you have to say and takes appropriate action to right whatever is wrong.

December 4th, 2015
Excellent!!

September 7th, 2013
Horrible doctor
Very easy to get an appointment which is probably due to disappointed patients. Once she assumes a diagnosis she keeps it. Drugs for her diagnosis did not work. After 6 months of chronic pain and several X-rays and lots of drugs. The MRI showed something completely different. But she still could not be wrong. And then left me with no hope. There's nothing that can be done to fix the problem she assured me. However I have researched many options. I would never recommend her.

June 22nd, 2012
Poor at diagnosing. I have come in to see her several times and it's always the same thing. She runs lab tests for what she thinks it is and mails the results to you. If the results are negative she doesn't bother to call or check to see if you still have symptoms as if your illness is going to magically disappear.

June 7th, 2011
Horrible Doctor!! I would never ever recommend her to anyone. I went to see her after coughing chronically for a week and she told me I had nothing wrong and it was just a viral cough. She told me to call her in a week if it wasn't better. That was all she could do for me.I went to a second dr. later in the week who diagnosed me with pollen and wheatgrass allergies and an old virus. He ran blood tests to determine the allergies and virus. He is what a Doctor should be.

December 3rd, 2009
Bad call
She has little experience! Does not fit my needs, and wrote a wrong prescription! Took me 2 days to get it while in severe pain!