A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ragnar Amlie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ragnar Amlie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amlie graduated from UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM England.
Dr. Amlie has 15 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ragnar N Amlie MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ragnar N. Amlie practice?
- Dr. Ragnar Amlie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ragnar Amlie practices Pediatrics near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians.