A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ragnar Amlie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ragnar Amlie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amlie graduated from UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM England.
Dr. Amlie has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amlie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 7 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ragnar N. Amlie practice?
Dr. Ragnar Amlie practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians.