A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Peterson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Ragnar Peterson MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene R. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Eugene Peterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Peterson practices Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Kansas City Surgeons.