Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ragui Sadek
Dr. Ragui Sadek, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery, Internal Medicine and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Sadek is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp, Staten Island University Hospital and Umdnj-University Hospital. Dr. Sadek has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ragui Sadek has the following 4 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Ragui Sadek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.
Dr. Dvinder Kaur
Somerset, NJ 0 mi22
Dr. Lawrence Davanzo
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Somerset, NJ 0 mi29
Dr. Mei-Hui Wang
Somerset, NJ 0 mi27