Surgeon,Laprascopic, Bariatrics
Video profile
1 Hamilton Health Pl
Suite 202
Trenton, NJ 08690
Locations and availability (4)

|  very good doctor  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

Dr Sadek, you rock!I will recommend you to anyone.

|  What a Blessing  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

Love Dr. Sadek (My GQ Surgeon)& will be forever grateful. Surgery was cake & scars minimal. Also grateful for his office staff- they are "second-to-none"- Karina, Maryanne & Sheila are all wonderful and are always accommodating & never too busy to answer any question. The entire process effortless. I now participate in life- I'll NEVER be just an "observer" again...:)

|  Couldn't ask for more!!!  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2012

I can not say enough about Dr. Sadek! He simply is one the best surgeons I have ever met and probably saved my life. I am a type 1 Diabetic and have been since age 4. I received the insulin pump 1 1/2 yrs ago and it put 60lbs on me, I just couldn't take it anymore and neither could my health. I was concerned that the vertical sleeve might not help because my weight did not mostly come on strictly by my eating habits, but Dr Sadek explained everything to me clearly and said this would def help! He was so right and I couldn't be happier with my results so far! I work in the medical field and know that sometimes surgeons become detached from the patients and lose the ability to care. Dr. Sadek is the complete opposite he cares for you as though you are family, from beginning to end. I can't believe the over the top care and consideration he took with me. He made me feel so safe and comfortable with the whole process with also being honest about the risks and outcomes. His office staff is wonderful as well and made the whole process very easy. Both Dr Sadek and his girls were there for me right away if I ever needed them! Thank You Dr Sadek for giving me my life back!

|  Excellent Surgeon, Caring Person  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2012

Dr Sadek recently did gastric cleeve surgery on me. I found him to be a constant professional and a very caring human being. There are no many doctors like him. He has made himself constantly available for myself and my family.

|  Excellent Care - True Professional  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2011

In October 2007 Dr. Sadek literally saved my life. I was 7 months pregnant and did not know I had a bowel obstruction. Other doctors were insisting my problem was acid reflux or bad gallbladder. He was the only one who had the knowledge and insight to take the time to perform the right tests and correctly diagnose my real condition. I owe my life and my baby girl's life to him. I am forever grateful.

|  did not know there were drs like him  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2010

surprised by my experience, was very scared at first, but meeting with dr.sadek and discussing my options helped me take the right decision for me. the one thing that i found in him is that he listened to my concernes and told me the negative and positive side of things. really happy

|  Excellent Doctor! Don't Hesitate  |  show details
by Linda Pagano on Aug 5th, 2010

Don't hesitate getting the lap band surgery from Dr. Sadek. He makes the progess very easy. He is caring and listens to you. If you are a baby like I am, and are afraid of pain, like I said before don't hesitate! The lap band is an easy recovery. Hardly any pain. Lost 28lbs. in just two months and Dr. Sadek and staff made my surgery very easy.

|  A skilled surgeon.  |  show details
by Michele Cioffi on Apr 20th, 2010

Dr. Sadek has performed a number of surgeries on me and I could not have asked for a better surgeon. Not only is Dr. Sadek a skilled physician he is also kind hearted and compasionate, a combination that is rarely seen in most Doctors. He truly cares for his patients.

|  show details
Oct 12th, 2009

Excellent surgeon on all levels