Dr. Ragui Sadek MD Patient Reviews

• Bariatric Medicine Somerset, NJ

April 8th, 2017
Weight Loss
Dr. Sadek was very informative and put me completely at ease. I would recommend him to anyone.

December 8th, 2016
The first appointment was easy. The follow up was with a different doctor. The staff at the Somerset Office was not very helpful.

June 26th, 2016
Dr. Sadek is eawsome professional surgeon, I can’t thank him and his grandeur team enough for the outstanding care service that recently I got it from him.

June 23rd, 2016
first of all . Dr sadek is amazing and caring, never left my side for once during the time after my surgery. always avaiable to me . Staff is always there to answer questions, definetley recommend him , great bedside manner , polite , respectful ..

May 28th, 2015
good caring doctor hard to find

May 13th, 2015
Excellent.... Number 1!!!!!!!!in my book
He is a amazing person. He saved my life. He is professional and bold and not afraid to let you know what is wrong with and what he can do to help you. I would do it again if I had to, but with him...........

May 2nd, 2015
Great staff . Dr Sadek was professional, compassionate and answered all of my questions during my visit. Would highly recommend.

April 16th, 2015
Excellent doctor,

January 26th, 2015
Just another paycheck to him
After surgery, its like you have disappeared to his world and you were just another paycheck to him. His staff is sometimes rude and I've waited in his office for over 35 minutes three times. Of course, except the initial appointment, where he puts on a really good show.

August 20th, 2012
very good doctor
Dr Sadek, you rock!I will recommend you to anyone.

July 11th, 2012
What a Blessing
Love Dr. Sadek (My GQ Surgeon)& will be forever grateful. Surgery was cake & scars minimal. Also grateful for his office staff- they are "second-to-none"- Karina, Maryanne & Sheila are all wonderful and are always accommodating & never too busy to answer any question. The entire process effortless. I now participate in life- I'll NEVER be just an "observer" again...:)

April 13th, 2012
Couldn't ask for more!!!
I can not say enough about Dr. Sadek! He simply is one the best surgeons I have ever met and probably saved my life. I am a type 1 Diabetic and have been since age 4. I received the insulin pump 1 1/2 yrs ago and it put 60lbs on me, I just couldn't take it anymore and neither could my health. I was concerned that the vertical sleeve might not help because my weight did not mostly come on strictly by my eating habits, but Dr Sadek explained everything to me clearly and said this would def help! He was so right and I couldn't be happier with my results so far! I work in the medical field and know that sometimes surgeons become detached from the patients and lose the ability to care. Dr. Sadek is the complete opposite he cares for you as though you are family, from beginning to end. I can't believe the over the top care and consideration he took with me. He made me feel so safe and comfortable with the whole process with also being honest about the risks and outcomes. His office staff is wonderful as well and made the whole process very easy. Both Dr Sadek and his girls were there for me right away if I ever needed them! Thank You Dr Sadek for giving me my life back!

Health Guides