by Lucy Gizawi on Jun 26th, 2016

Dr. Sadek is eawsome professional surgeon, I can’t thank him and his grandeur team enough for the outstanding care service that recently I got it from him.

by robert on Jun 23rd, 2016

first of all . Dr sadek is amazing and caring, never left my side for once during the time after my surgery. always avaiable to me . Staff is always there to answer questions, definetley recommend him , great bedside manner , polite , respectful ..

May 23rd, 2016

Very poor bedside manners, he does not come to see you once your surgery is done nor does he arrives on time the day of surgery he send his staff to talk to you instead of him talking, I had a bad experience with him twice I really don't recommend this surgeon because his bedside manners and he is very hard to get in touch with when you have had a problem with your stomach. It's unexceptable how he treats his patients

May 28th, 2015

good caring doctor hard to find

Excellent.... Number 1!!!!!!!!in my book show details Excellent.... Number 1!!!!!!!!in my book
by Nykia Williams on May 13th, 2015

He is a amazing person. He saved my life. He is professional and bold and not afraid to let you know what is wrong with and what he can do to help you. I would do it again if I had to, but with him...........

by Kelly Wilson on May 2nd, 2015

Great staff . Dr Sadek was professional, compassionate and answered all of my questions during my visit. Would highly recommend.

by Reena Patel on Apr 16th, 2015

Excellent doctor,

Just another paycheck to him show details Just another paycheck to him
Jan 26th, 2015

After surgery, its like you have disappeared to his world and you were just another paycheck to him. His staff is sometimes rude and I've waited in his office for over 35 minutes three times. Of course, except the initial appointment, where he puts on a really good show.

very good doctor show details very good doctor
Aug 20th, 2012

Dr Sadek, you rock!I will recommend you to anyone.

What a Blessing show details What a Blessing
Jul 11th, 2012

Love Dr. Sadek (My GQ Surgeon)& will be forever grateful. Surgery was cake & scars minimal. Also grateful for his office staff- they are "second-to-none"- Karina, Maryanne & Sheila are all wonderful and are always accommodating & never too busy to answer any question. The entire process effortless. I now participate in life- I'll NEVER be just an "observer" again...:)

Couldn't ask for more!!! show details Couldn't ask for more!!!
Apr 13th, 2012

I can not say enough about Dr. Sadek! He simply is one the best surgeons I have ever met and probably saved my life. I am a type 1 Diabetic and have been since age 4. I received the insulin pump 1 1/2 yrs ago and it put 60lbs on me, I just couldn't take it anymore and neither could my health. I was concerned that the vertical sleeve might not help because my weight did not mostly come on strictly by my eating habits, but Dr Sadek explained everything to me clearly and said this would def help! He was so right and I couldn't be happier with my results so far! I work in the medical field and know that sometimes surgeons become detached from the patients and lose the ability to care. Dr. Sadek is the complete opposite he cares for you as though you are family, from beginning to end. I can't believe the over the top care and consideration he took with me. He made me feel so safe and comfortable with the whole process with also being honest about the risks and outcomes. His office staff is wonderful as well and made the whole process very easy. Both Dr Sadek and his girls were there for me right away if I ever needed them! Thank You Dr Sadek for giving me my life back!

Excellent Surgeon, Caring Person show details Excellent Surgeon, Caring Person
Mar 31st, 2012

Dr Sadek recently did gastric cleeve surgery on me. I found him to be a constant professional and a very caring human being. There are no many doctors like him. He has made himself constantly available for myself and my family.

did not know there were drs like him show details did not know there were drs like him
Oct 28th, 2010

surprised by my experience, was very scared at first, but meeting with dr.sadek and discussing my options helped me take the right decision for me. the one thing that i found in him is that he listened to my concernes and told me the negative and positive side of things. really happy

Excellent Doctor! Don't Hesitate show details Excellent Doctor! Don't Hesitate
by Linda Pagano on Aug 5th, 2010

Don't hesitate getting the lap band surgery from Dr. Sadek. He makes the progess very easy. He is caring and listens to you. If you are a baby like I am, and are afraid of pain, like I said before don't hesitate! The lap band is an easy recovery. Hardly any pain. Lost 28lbs. in just two months and Dr. Sadek and staff made my surgery very easy.

A skilled surgeon. show details A skilled surgeon.
by Michele Cioffi on Apr 20th, 2010

Dr. Sadek has performed a number of surgeries on me and I could not have asked for a better surgeon. Not only is Dr. Sadek a skilled physician he is also kind hearted and compasionate, a combination that is rarely seen in most Doctors. He truly cares for his patients.

Oct 12th, 2009

Excellent surgeon on all levels