A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ragui Sedeek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ragui Sedeek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ragui Sedeek, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedeek graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Sedeek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- UC Davis Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ragui Wassef Sedeek MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ragui W. Sedeek practice?
- Dr. Ragui Sedeek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ragui Sedeek practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.