Learn more about Dr. Ragui Sedeek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ragui Sedeek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sedeek
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sedeek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ragui Sedeek, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedeek graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Sedeek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- UC Davis Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ragui Wassef Sedeek MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ragui W. Sedeek practice?
- Dr. Ragui Sedeek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ragui Sedeek practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.