Dr. Rahab Khalil MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 11th, 2016
Amazing
The most amazing doctor ever. She listens and treats you like a person not a number.

December 10th, 2014
Too busy for her old patients
I have been seeing Dr. Khalil for at least 10 years now. I was diagnosed with slight endometriosis after surgery with her for the removal of a large para-tubal cyst. I was concerned about the effect of the endo on my fertility and was told by Dr. Khalil that it was nothing to be concerned about. My husband and I began trying to conceive immediately following this surgery without success. I began spotting after the surgery as well and when I went to the Dr in tears and filled with fear over possible infertility I wasn't even given so much as a blood test for possible hormonal imbalance. After 6 months of trying without success to get pregnant, again I went to Dr. Khalil to help us a 2nd time, in tears that I was still spotting and not pregnant. She sent my husband for an SA and we received his results directly from the lab, never a follow up call from her or a nurse as to what next steps should be. I called again after a few more months of unsuccessfully trying and was sent for an HSG test to insure my tubes were clear, they were but again no call from her with next steps or from a nurse... I called 3 times after that looking for guidance and received no call back, until I called very upset the 4th time and was called back and told to check the website for my test and that she couldn't help me any I should seek a specialist. When I went to the specialist it took her office 5 phone calls from my RE and myself to get my records faxed over for fertility treatment to begin. After beginning work with my RE the cyst she removed came back, and when my RE did a 2nd surgery to remove it he discovered that I had stage 4 endometriosis on my stomach, uterus and inside and outside my ovaries with endometriomas and adhesions. It is also diagnosed as the cause for my infertility, which I was told my Dr. Khalil I shouldn't be concerned about. Here I am 2 years later still undergoing treatment for pregnancy I may never have. Perhaps my endometriosis was aggressive, maybe she couldn't have known that when she did surgery on me 2 years ago but I have never felt less important in my time of need by any doctor as I have by her. When I fist went to her, she was so attentive and had great bedside manner and lately she can't even tell her patients apart. During one of visits before seeing my RE she came in and said, "so your husband has a low sperm count" and I said no it came back very good and it was clear she hadn't even read my file before coming into the exam room. I feel like so much time has been wasted waiting for her to help me and now my situation is just so far gone.

May 13th, 2011
best services and support
She was always there : caring,supportive and passionate