A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahat Azfar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahat Azfar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahat Azfar, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Azfar graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Azfar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahat Syed Azfar MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Rahat S. Azfar practice?
- Dr. Rahat Azfar has 10 office locations.
Dr. Rahat Azfar practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.