A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahat Azfar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahat Azfar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahat Azfar, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Azfar graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Azfar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahat Syed Azfar MD is a female Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Rahat S. Azfar practice?
- Dr. Rahat Azfar has 1 office location.
Dr. Rahat Azfar practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.