A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahat Azfar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahat Azfar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahat Azfar, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Azfar graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Azfar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Azfar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rahat S. Azfar practice?
Dr. Rahat Azfar practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and New York, NY.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.