A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahel Ghebre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahel Ghebre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghebre
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghebre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahel Ghebre, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghebre graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ghebre has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahel G Ghebre FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rahel G. Ghebre practice?
- Dr. Rahel Ghebre has 1 office location.
Dr. Rahel Ghebre practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Minneapolis Oncologists.