A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahel Ghebre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahel Ghebre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahel Ghebre, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghebre graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ghebre has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahel G Ghebre FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rahel G. Ghebre practice?
- Dr. Rahel Ghebre has 16 office locations.
Dr. Rahel Ghebre practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Wyoming, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Wyoming Obstetricians & Gynecologists.