More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rahel Zubairi
Dr. Rahel Zubairi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ, with another office in Frederick, MD. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Zubairi is affiliated with Prince William Hosp, Stafford Hospital Center and Washington Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rahel Zubairi has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Rahel Zubairi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.
Dr. Grace Onimoe
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Mesa, AZ 0 mi17
Dr. Walter Castro
Pediatric Pulmonology, Sleep Medicine, Pediatrics
Mesa, AZ 0 mi
Dr. Katherine Orellana
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Mesa, AZ 0 mi11