Learn more about Dr. Rahele Mazarei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahele Mazarei is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahele Mazarei, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Breast Pap Test, and Disorders of the female lower genital tract.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazarei graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mazarei has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Tri-City Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mazarei accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rahele Mazarei practice?
Dr. Rahele Mazarei practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oceanside, CA.
See Oceanside Obstetricians & Gynecologists.