A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahele Mazarei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahele Mazarei is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahele Mazarei, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazarei graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Mazarei has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahele Mazarei DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rahele Mazarei practice?
- Dr. Rahele Mazarei has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rahele Mazarei practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oceanside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vista, CA.
See Oceanside Obstetricians & Gynecologists.