A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahfa Zerikly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahfa Zerikly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Zerikly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital The
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahfa K Zerikly MD is a female Internist and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rahfa K. Zerikly practice?
- Dr. Rahfa Zerikly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rahfa Zerikly practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Scarborough, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, ME.
See Scarborough Endocrinologists.