A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahi Daneshvar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahi Daneshvar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daneshvar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daneshvar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahi Daneshvar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Daneshvar graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Daneshvar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahi Reza Daneshvar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rahi R. Daneshvar practice?
- Dr. Rahi Daneshvar has 1 office location.
Dr. Rahi Daneshvar practices Psychiatry near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Psychiatrists.