A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahil Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahil Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- City Of Angels Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahil Rashid Khan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rahil R. Khan practice?
- Dr. Rahil Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rahil Khan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.