Learn more about Dr. Rahil Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahil Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- City Of Angels Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahil Rashid Khan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rahil R. Khan practice?
- Dr. Rahil Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rahil Khan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Rialto, CA.
See Chicago Family Physicians and Chicago Primary Care Doctors.