A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahil Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahil Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- City Of Angels Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahil Rashid Khan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rahil R. Khan practice?
- Dr. Rahil Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rahil Khan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.