A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahila Butt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahila Butt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Butt graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Butt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahila Butt MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rahila Butt practice?
- Dr. Rahila Butt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rahila Butt practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.