A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahila Butt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahila Butt is Satisfactory.
Education & Awards
Dr. Butt graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Butt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rahila D. Butt practice?
Dr. Rahila Butt practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.