A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahila Khwaja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahila Khwaja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahila Khwaja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khwaja graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Khwaja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC McKeesport
- U P M C - McKeesport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahila Sehr Khwaja MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rahila S. Khwaja practice?
- Dr. Rahila Khwaja has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Rahila Khwaja practices Internal Medicine near White Oak, PA.