A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahila Qazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahila Qazi is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qazi
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Qazi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahila Qazi, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qazi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qazi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahila Idris Qazi MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rahila I. Qazi practice?
- Dr. Rahila Qazi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rahila Qazi practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists.