A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahim Behnia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahim Behnia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahim Behnia, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Behnia graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Behnia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahim Behnia MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rahim Behnia practice?
- Dr. Rahim Behnia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rahim Behnia practices Anesthesiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.