A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahim Kassamali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahim Kassamali, Internist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahim Kassamali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassamali graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Kassamali has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahim Kassamali MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rahim Kassamali practice?
- Dr. Rahim Kassamali has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rahim Kassamali practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Center Point, AL.