A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahim Sotoodehfar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahim Sotoodehfar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahim Sotoodehfar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotoodehfar graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sotoodehfar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahim Sotoodehfar MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rahim Sotoodehfar practice?
- Dr. Rahim Sotoodehfar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rahim Sotoodehfar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wexford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Mars, PA.
See Wexford Internists and Wexford Gastroenterologists.