A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahim Sotoodehfar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahim Sotoodehfar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sotoodehfar
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sotoodehfar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahim Sotoodehfar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotoodehfar graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sotoodehfar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahim Sotoodehfar MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rahim Sotoodehfar practice?
- Dr. Rahim Sotoodehfar has 1 office location.
Dr. Rahim Sotoodehfar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wexford, PA.
See Wexford Internists and Wexford Gastroenterologists.