Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rahman Ilkhanizadeh
Dr. Rahman Ilkhanizadeh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Ilkhanizadeh is affiliated with Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center, New York Methodist Hospital and Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rahman Ilkhanizadeh has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Rahman Ilkhanizadeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Sebron Harrison
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi11
Dr. Paul Thodiyil
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi30
Dr. Demetri Merianos
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi10