BEST SURGEON! show details BEST SURGEON!
Jul 30th, 2015

I normally would not be the type of person who writes reviews, but Dr. Rahamti definitely deserves acknowlegement for the amazing work he does. I was diagnosed with a parotid gland tumor by a doctor other than Dr. Rahmati and surgery needed to be done. I did some research on my condition and went for a second opinion which was with Dr Rahmati. Dr Rahmati said surgery needed to be done as well after evaluating me. Knowing that surgery was a must I wanted to make sure I was in the best of hands, since the tumor was in such a critical location were nerves were located. Dr. Rahmati went over everything in detail and made sure I understood exactly what the surgery involved. It also helped that I educated myself on what I had so when he explained everything i knew exactly what he was talking about. Being that I am a woman another concern was scarring. If you look online the typical incision for removal of this tumor starts at the ear lobe and is hidden in a crease on the side of the neck. The fact that Dr. Rahmati is a little more new school I feel like he gave me more options on how he would hide the incision. He went about the removal in such a way that you would never know I had surgery in that location. Dr. Rahmati has been amazing from my first visit, to being in surgery, and at my follow up visits, and I am very thankful for that. Dr. Rahmati is one of the most caring, patient, and down to earth doctors I know. He also has a great staff which include his coordinator and medical assistant. They all make you feel that patient care is their number one priority.

DR. RAHMATI IS A GIFT FROM GOD show details DR. RAHMATI IS A GIFT FROM GOD
Mar 9th, 2015

Dr. Rahmati is kind and caring. His surgical hands are golden. He takes care at every step to cause no discomfort. His patients' concerns are his concerns. He ensures that pain is minimal. During surgery - mine was under local anesthesia - he asks repeatedly how the patient is doing. He carefully considers where the incision is best made. He is all about healing. His prepares the patient so that there are no surprises, and provides detailed follow-up instructions. He is reachable by phone and promptly returns calls. Between his surgical skill and bedside manner he is a dream doctor.

Great Bedside Manners show details Great Bedside Manners
Feb 17th, 2013

Dr. Rahmati genuinely cared about my issue. He performed a fantastic surgery and always followed up with phone calls alerting me of my results after my blood work was done. I'm happy that he was very patient with my endless questions.

Aug 22nd, 2012

very very nice doctor like him a lot

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Feb 25th, 2012

He was a wonderful, thorough doctor with a great bedside manner. He answers all of your question and puts you at ease. I never felt rushed like I was asking too many questions. A

Jun 9th, 2011

he is amazing

Great Doctor!!!! show details Great Doctor!!!!
May 1st, 2011

I had an ear infection and he gave great medical advice in order for me to aid my sickness. Truly an intelligent doctor.