Learn more about Dr. Rahmi Oklu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahmi Oklu, Vascular Interventional Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahmi Oklu, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Liver Cancer
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Pituitary ACTH Hypersecretion
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Oklu graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oklu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rahmi Oklu practice?
Dr. Rahmi Oklu practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.