inactive

Rahmin A Rabenou MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 2nd, 2011
Caring and Professional
Dr. Rabenou is conscientious and knowledgable while having a genuine interest in his patients. He spends time answering questions and concerns and you never feel rushed.

August 11th, 2011
What's up with these ratings?
I don't understand why people would rate a doctor poorly but not provide feedback. I was treated by Dr. Rabenou for several years until I moved out of the area. I found him to be professional, caring, and knowledgeable. If he didn't know the answer he took the time to investigate and get an answer. He also advocates for his patients while they are in the hospital in not so great circumstances. I've found him to be an excellent nephrologist but also an excellent internist - not many specialists offer to do double duty management for their patients, but he did just that. His admin is wonderful - very efficient and polite. I've had quite a few bad experiences with my healthcare due to having a lesser-known chronic illness - so I really appreciated Dr. Rabenou and his efforts.