Learn more about Dr. Rahn Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahn Bailey is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahn Bailey, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Clear Lake Regional Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahn Kennedy Bailey MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rahn K. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Rahn Bailey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rahn Bailey practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Winston Salem Psychiatrists.