A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahn Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahn Bailey is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahn Bailey, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Clear Lake Regional Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahn Kennedy Bailey MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rahn K. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Rahn Bailey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rahn Bailey practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Nashville, TN.
See League City Psychiatrists.