Dr. Sunseri is AWESOME! show details Dr. Sunseri is AWESOME!
by Elisa T. on Feb 27th, 2015

Dr. Sunseri is a compassionate, caring and thoughtful doctor. She spends time with her patients to give them the appropriate medical advice and care. Sometimes there is a wait (no more than 1/2 hour or so), but she is worth it. She will even spend her "off-time" sending result letters of tests online to her patients. I can only say good things about her, and I'm so happy she is guiding/coordinating my health care.

Took me seriously show details Took me seriously
Mar 26th, 2014

She took me seriously when I explained my worries that I thought I had testicular cancer (something my general physician didn't do). She referred me to get an ultrasound - and sure enough I had cancer.

PATIENT BEWARE show details PATIENT BEWARE
by Sick and tired on Nov 7th, 2013

Appears to have passive abusive attitude, and" know it all " personality. talked down to me as a patient. Refused to include me in treatment plan. .long waits........ hours to complete appointment appointments stressful with no diagnosis Very disappointed

Get a second opinion show details Get a second opinion
Mar 12th, 2013

Completely misdiagnosed me with a serious problem which I did not have, prescribed medication I did not need (because I didn't have that problem) which made me sick. Be very careful and GET A SECOND OPINION.

by P. Hicks on Oct 25th, 2009

Took excellent records and listened well. Was through in her examination. I was felt she was treating me and not just the next patient. Highly recommend.