Learn more about Dr. Rahul Athalye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahul Athalye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahul Athalye, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Athalye graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Athalye has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Athalye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rahul S. Athalye practice?
Dr. Rahul Athalye practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.