A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahul Athalye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahul Athalye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Athalye
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Athalye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahul Athalye, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Athalye graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Athalye has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahul Athalye MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rahul Athalye practice?
- Dr. Rahul Athalye has 1 office location.
Dr. Rahul Athalye practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.