A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahul Athalye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahul Athalye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Athalye
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Athalye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahul Athalye, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Athalye graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Athalye has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahul Athalye MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rahul Athalye practice?
- Dr. Rahul Athalye has 1 office location.
Dr. Rahul Athalye practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.