Dr. Rahul Bajaj Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rahul Bajaj?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Rahul Bajaj?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Bajaj many times, I felt he listened to all my symptoms and had great bed side manner. He answered all my questions and explained everything thoroughly.

July 29th, 2015

A kind, caring, professional doctor who looks at the whole picture when treating me. He listens carefully to my complaints & discusses options of treatment. He is a breath of fresh air compared to so many others that want you in & out and are on to the next patient before you leave the examination room. Thank you Dr. Bajaj.

October 1st, 2013

anyone but bajaj

Have seen dr bajaj many times at brookhaven. Very rushed, cocky attitude. After being diagnosed with all the "itius'"..diverticulitis, gastritis, ulcerative colitis Said my complaints dont make sense. Have had all the other drs and have not had any problems. Dr Bajaj had terrible bedside manner, rushed, made me feel like I couldnt ask any questions and made me to feel extremely intimidated. Would not see him again. In the office, I have a choice, however in the hospital, its whomever is on call that day. Have had drs pastrich and dr zucker for procedures and follow ups and they are wonderful. As well as drs singh and sano. The office ALWAYS follows up with a phone call.

April 23rd, 2013

gastro procedure

A wonderful/professional Doctor with as good a staff. Extremely clean office throughout. I would recommend Dr. Bajag strongly.

February 28th, 2013

Was taken in right on time, staff was courteous and Dr. Bajaj assured me we would find the root of my problem. I felt comfortable and confident when I left. All in all a good experience.

February 26th, 2013

comfortable experience

Dr. Bajaj listened to my issues. He is a doctor who will take the time to figure out what is wrong and has a honest and real approach. I highly recommend him.

October 18th, 2012

one of the best experiences with any doctor

August 15th, 2011

Dr Bajaj got in his head that my issue was this one thing and did not care to looking to my other symptoms once he decided what my ailment was. He did not listen to me, when I asked to look into other options.

May 30th, 2017