A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahul Chakravarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakravarty graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Chakravarty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- H B Magruder Memorial Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahul Chakravarty MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rahul Chakravarty practice?
- Dr. Rahul Chakravarty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rahul Chakravarty practices Anesthesiology near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon, OH.
See Monroe Anesthesiologists.