Dr. Rahul Deshmukh MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery Jacksonville, FL

March 2nd, 2017
Great
I would reccomend anyone needing knee or shoulder work to see this doctor! He has a great bed side manner and does excellant work!

February 27th, 2017
Pleased to Recommend
Very personable, thorough, skilled surgeon. Dr. D came highly recommended and he has given me a pain free life after rotator cuff surgery. The staff and on site physical therapist Josh are the best.

February 20th, 2017
Dr. Rahul Deshmukh provided a second opinion that was right on target. Following a MRI, he performed arthroscopic surgery for a meniscus problem. He surgical skills are top-notch as witnessed by little to no follow-on pain. This physician is young, personable and very focused on his patients.

November 1st, 2016
Great Surgeon, Crazy Office
I think it's more the times than his office. Every orthopedic office is way too busy to care. The doctor cares, but the phone staff and the PA's aren't nearly as good as the doctor.

July 12th, 2016
He was very kind and really addressed my knee issue.

January 15th, 2016
Highest Regards
Dr D he's the most amazing, intelligent, talented, caring, most kind Doctor . He listens and he truly cares about my health. He's so sincere and sweet. His PA, Brian, is awesome!! I love these guys and I won't go anywhere else for my Ortho needs.

November 18th, 2015
Very positive and efficient and decisive.

October 30th, 2015
Shoulder reverse replacement surgery
Dr.Deshmukh did total reverse replacement shoulder surgery on my right shoulder after a second rotator cuff tear that couldn't be repaired. He did a great job and my shoulder feels good a s new and no more pain. I highly recommend Dr. Deshmukh for any surgery.

August 28th, 2015
After many years of shoulder pain, I recently underwent shoulder replacement with Dr. Deshmukh. I wish I had done it sooner! My pain is gone and I have full motion of my arm again. The Dr. is a kind and caring physician, the tops in his field. I highly recommend him !

August 14th, 2015
Dr. D, Brian, and Me 😊
I love Dr. D, and Brian and the staff. They are top notch ! Very caring, very professional. They always exceed my expectations and go above and beyond what is required. Love them!!!

February 27th, 2015
Dr. Rahul Deshmukh
I highly recommend Dr. Deshmukh. He is not only an amazingly talented surgeon, but he is also a very caring man as well. He has replaced both of my knees, both shoulders and done an Achilles repair. I did wonderfully with all of these due to his expertise and lots of hard work on my part. I hate to think where I would be today without him, his P.A.'s Ryan and Brian and my physical therapist Chris. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me and my family.

February 10th, 2015
Highly Recommend
I can't put into words how Dr. Deshmukh changed my life with his care. I had almost given up, I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life in pain. I visited multiple "specialists" and none of them could figure out what was wrong so they didn't know how to fix it. The first time I visited Dr. Deshmukh he identified the problem and gave me complete confidence that it could be fixed. Dr. Deshmukh actually CALLED ME the night before my surgery to reassure me and answer any last minute questions. Everything was smooth through the intake, surgery and release. Being off of pain medication after three years was a priority for me and thanks to Dr. Deshmukh, I am. I have no pain and my shoulder feels as good as it was before the accident. I only wish I would have gone to him sooner.