Dr. Rahul Deshmukh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 1st, 2016
Great Surgeon, Crazy Office
I think it's more the times than his office. Every orthopedic office is way too busy to care. The doctor cares, but the phone staff and the PA's aren't nearly as good as the doctor.

July 12th, 2016
He was very kind and really addressed my knee issue.

January 15th, 2016
Highest Regards
Dr D he's the most amazing, intelligent, talented, caring, most kind Doctor . He listens and he truly cares about my health. He's so sincere and sweet. His PA, Brian, is awesome!! I love these guys and I won't go anywhere else for my Ortho needs.

November 18th, 2015
Very positive and efficient and decisive.

October 30th, 2015
Shoulder reverse replacement surgery
Dr.Deshmukh did total reverse replacement shoulder surgery on my right shoulder after a second rotator cuff tear that couldn't be repaired. He did a great job and my shoulder feels good a s new and no more pain. I highly recommend Dr. Deshmukh for any surgery.

August 28th, 2015
After many years of shoulder pain, I recently underwent shoulder replacement with Dr. Deshmukh. I wish I had done it sooner! My pain is gone and I have full motion of my arm again. The Dr. is a kind and caring physician, the tops in his field. I highly recommend him !

August 14th, 2015
Dr. D, Brian, and Me 😊
I love Dr. D, and Brian and the staff. They are top notch ! Very caring, very professional. They always exceed my expectations and go above and beyond what is required. Love them!!!

February 27th, 2015
Dr. Rahul Deshmukh
I highly recommend Dr. Deshmukh. He is not only an amazingly talented surgeon, but he is also a very caring man as well. He has replaced both of my knees, both shoulders and done an Achilles repair. I did wonderfully with all of these due to his expertise and lots of hard work on my part. I hate to think where I would be today without him, his P.A.'s Ryan and Brian and my physical therapist Chris. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me and my family.

February 10th, 2015
Highly Recommend
I can't put into words how Dr. Deshmukh changed my life with his care. I had almost given up, I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life in pain. I visited multiple "specialists" and none of them could figure out what was wrong so they didn't know how to fix it. The first time I visited Dr. Deshmukh he identified the problem and gave me complete confidence that it could be fixed. Dr. Deshmukh actually CALLED ME the night before my surgery to reassure me and answer any last minute questions. Everything was smooth through the intake, surgery and release. Being off of pain medication after three years was a priority for me and thanks to Dr. Deshmukh, I am. I have no pain and my shoulder feels as good as it was before the accident. I only wish I would have gone to him sooner.

February 3rd, 2015
I highly recommend Dr. Deshmuck.
I would recommend Dr. Deshmuck to anyone in need of shoulder surgery. This doctor is remarkable. I had a broken humerus bone and ended up having to have rotator cuff surgery. Dr. Deskmukh already came highly recommended and I back up 100% all of the good things I had heard about him, plus more. I honestly believe that after Dr. Deshmukh performing surgery on me, that I will regain 100% use of my right arm. Hands down, THE best surgeon you can get!

January 21st, 2015
Great surgeon with excellent "bedside manner"... very concerned that I understood all aspects of my treatment and rehab. Personally called after surgery to be sure I was doing well.

January 21st, 2015
Dr R Deshmukh performed total knee replacement almost two years ago and I feel I do not have any limitations at all. It feels like it is my knee. I dont have any pain,spasm or limit in my motion. It has changed my activity altogether. I can do anything I want. His professionalism is unparalled.