Dr. Rahul Deshmukh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rahul Deshmukh?

October 1st, 2017

Successful reverse replacement shoulder surgery

I had two shoulders with severe arthritis and significant bone loss. Dr. Deshmukh has performed reverse replacement surgery on the right shoulder and after 4 months,I have a shoulder with no pain, excellent mobility and strength. He is a phenomenal surgeon and I want him to operate on the left shoulder within the next few months. Dr. Deshmukh is kind and caring and has taken the time to ensure that his staff knows the patients and their needs. My calls were returned quickly and the staff members were very helpful taking care of any issue. From the pre-surgical process through the physical therapy this surgery was an extremely positive experience for me. Since I am in my eighties I was astonished at how quickly I healed and was back to normal. One new shoulder has changed my life and I cant wait to see what two new shoulders will bring. Dr. Deshmukh is truly exemplary!

September 2nd, 2017

Doctor Recommended.

My pain doctor had successful surgery with Dr. Deshmuck. So, I booked rotator surgery cuff surgery with him. I'm so glad I did. Dr. Desh is compassionate, unrushed, and personable. I also needed a bone spur ground down that had cut into muscle. If you have to have this operation, it's a rough week afterwards, have it done right. DO THE PHYSICAL THERAPY. I achieved full mobility in record time thanks to dr Deshmuck's skill. Thanks to follow up care With great physical therapists at Baptist, Amelia Island. God forbid I have future problems with other joints, but if I do, I'm going back to the best--Dr. Deshmuck.

August 2nd, 2017

Extremely satisfied

Feel I received excellent care and results with my shoulder repair surgery. While Dr. Deshmukh is a highly sought after surgeon, he always was up to date on my case and spent the time to discuss any of my concerns. He always made sure I had all my questions answered. I would highly recommend.

June 19th, 2017

Dr. D and his staff are the best!

Dr. D performed a total knee replacement on me approximately 4 months ago, and I am doing fantastic. Not only is he an excellent surgeon but has a wonderful bedside manner and is so kind and caring. The most impressive thing to me was receiving a call the night before the surgery to see if I had any last minute questions or concerns and to reassure me that I was in good hands! That call was unbelievably comforting. I highly recommend Dr. D to anyone looking for a great surgeon who is caring and truly wants to make improve your life through his work.

March 2nd, 2017

Great

I would reccomend anyone needing knee or shoulder work to see this doctor! He has a great bed side manner and does excellant work!

February 28th, 2017

Pleased to Recommend

Very personable, thorough, skilled surgeon. Dr. D came highly recommended and he has given me a pain free life after rotator cuff surgery. The staff and on site physical therapist Josh are the best.

February 20th, 2017

Dr. Rahul Deshmukh provided a second opinion that was right on target. Following a MRI, he performed arthroscopic surgery for a meniscus problem. He surgical skills are top-notch as witnessed by little to no follow-on pain. This physician is young, personable and very focused on his patients.

November 1st, 2016

Great Surgeon, Crazy Office

I think it's more the times than his office. Every orthopedic office is way too busy to care. The doctor cares, but the phone staff and the PA's aren't nearly as good as the doctor.

July 12th, 2016

He was very kind and really addressed my knee issue.

January 15th, 2016

Highest Regards

Dr D he's the most amazing, intelligent, talented, caring, most kind Doctor . He listens and he truly cares about my health. He's so sincere and sweet. His PA, Brian, is awesome!! I love these guys and I won't go anywhere else for my Ortho needs.

November 18th, 2015

Very positive and efficient and decisive.

October 30th, 2015

Shoulder reverse replacement surgery

Dr.Deshmukh did total reverse replacement shoulder surgery on my right shoulder after a second rotator cuff tear that couldn't be repaired. He did a great job and my shoulder feels good a s new and no more pain. I highly recommend Dr. Deshmukh for any surgery.