Dr. Rahul Dewan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rahul Dewan?

April 21st, 2017

Impressive. Very Thorough, Compassionate.

He asked a lot of questions about my migraine history. He looked through my brain MRI scan. Not just the report, the actual images on the dvd. He was looking for specific things. He was very compassionate and clearly understood migraine issues. I finally have some hope if not of eliminating, then certainly drastically reducing these awful headaches that have plagued me for years. Glad I went. I feel as though I'm in competent hands, and Dr. Dewan's support staff is very nice as well.

April 21st, 2017

Impressive. Very Thorough, Compassionate.

June 18th, 2016

Waste of time

The office staff are one of the sweetest you will meet, smart, kind, and even knew a good trick to take vitals as sometimes having your legs bent will mess up your BP reading. Dr Dewan is very knowledgable, however has no bedside manner and no attention to detail. A test from 3 years ago would not give an accurate description now, and a MRI with contrast would probably be better suggested. There are a lot of problems I asked and he just brushed them off such as my hippocampus is shrinking. do not recommend a really bad doctor.

June 4th, 2016

Arrogant

He is rude and condisending.

April 20th, 2016

Ok

March 9th, 2016

Seems nice and courteous.

March 6th, 2016

I felt a sense of ease with Dr. Dewan just minutes after our first meeting. I was impressed that he read, reviewed and retained my health history in a matter of minutes before my consultation. He had a plan of action and was thorough during my appointment.

April 17th, 2015

Worst doctor ever!

He doesn't know how to deal with his patients. Very rude. Not helpful at all. Asks us everything as if v r the doctor. Would not recommend him to any one.

August 23rd, 2014

Rude

Dr. Dewan didn't seem to be interested in helping his patient. Being a 'Fall risk' he allowed the patient to fall on his knee and didn't call for assistance or help him up. He was rude and very unprofessional in how he spoke to the patient. The nurses and staff were more than amazing at the Health Central hospital in Ocoee. But this man was the absolute worst!

September 24th, 2013