A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahul Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahul Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahul Keshav Patel MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rahul K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rahul Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rahul Patel practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Fort Worth Internists.