Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 16th, 2014

Not the kind of doctor you get time with, he's in and out and gone before you realize it even happened. I think if you're on the healthier side, just looking for quick meds or a note then you're ok but for that questioning kind of care that finds the root of your ailments....not the right doctor.

Aug 25th, 2011

excellent doctor. i had a rare diagnosis which was difficult to diagnose and was misdiagnosed by 2 different doctors. Dr. Patel diagnosed the correct diagnosis in the very first visit!

Jan 27th, 2011

He is a very compassionate doctor. He took excellent care of my mother in her last days of her life. He is more than just a doctor and i trust my life in his hands. He is a very modest, intelligent, caring individual who goes beyond his call of duty. Highly recommend him to my entire friend circle and family

by Pee Wee on Jan 3rd, 2011

I consider him, compared to other physicians I've seen in the area, to be below average.

Not Impressed with this Dr. show details Not Impressed with this Dr.
by Citysearch User on Jan 27th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Our family went to Dr. Patel for several years after our regular doctor moved out of the area. I was not impressed by Dr. Patel`s knowledge...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com