Learn more about Dr. Rahul Malhotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahul Malhotra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malhotra
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Malhotra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahul Malhotra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malhotra graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Malhotra has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahul Malhotra MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rahul Malhotra practice?
- Dr. Rahul Malhotra has 1 office location.
Dr. Rahul Malhotra practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Cardiologists.