A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahul Malhotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahul Malhotra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malhotra
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Malhotra Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Malhotra graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Malhotra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahul Malhotra MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rahul Malhotra practice?
- Dr. Rahul Malhotra has 1 office location.
Dr. Rahul Malhotra practices Interventional Cardiology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Cardiologists.