A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahul Malhotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahul Malhotra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malhotra
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Malhotra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahul Malhotra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Malhotra graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Malhotra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahul Malhotra MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Phlebology, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rahul Malhotra practice?
- Dr. Rahul Malhotra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rahul Malhotra practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Phlebology, and Preventive Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Cardiologists, Scottsdale Phlebologists, and Scottsdale Preventive Medicine Specialists.