Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rahul Mediwala
Dr. Rahul Mediwala, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reno, NV. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mediwala is affiliated with Bethesda Hospital, Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center. and Renown South Meadows Medical Center. Dr. Mediwala has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rahul Mediwala has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rahul Mediwala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.
Dr. Robert Bryg
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Reno, NV 0 mi37
Dr. Stanley Shane
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Reno, NV 0 mi55
Dr. Troy Wiedenbeck
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Reno, NV 0 mi10