A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahul Naidu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahul Naidu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahul Naidu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Naidu graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Naidu has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital Excela Health
- Frick Hospital Excela Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahul Kalahastri Naidu MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rahul K. Naidu practice?
- Dr. Rahul Naidu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rahul Naidu practices Otolaryngology near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Latrobe, PA and Mount Pleasant, PA.
See Greensburg Otolaryngologists.