Dr. Rahul Naidu MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 3rd, 2015
Incompetent
I had a chronic sinus infection. He scheduled surgery. I don't remember anything for 4 days after surgery. Admitted to hospital for 4 days with infection. Eye still bruised a month later. He is rough, chauvenistic, absolutely no bedside manner. The pain I experienced was terrible. No follow up. Ordered a prescription that was totally wrong. I caught the error. Wanted to do more surgery. I told him absolutely not. Worst Doctor I EVER have had!!

April 22nd, 2013
Best doctor I have ever known
Very professional, intelligent, kind, empathetic. I believe that the most important thing you can have with your doctor is trust. Because of the way Dr. Naidu interacts with me on all levels I feel that I can trust him 100%. He is a good man...a great doctor!

October 30th, 2012
Life threatening nosebleed
I recently had a horrible nosebleed that I could not stop. I went to the emergency room and had to have emergency surgery by Dr. Naidu. I am so thankful he was the surgeon on call; he not only saved my life, but was very calm and caring when I was scared to death! I will always speak highly of this skilled and caring surgeon.

July 7th, 2012
Dr. Naidu was a godsend...
Dr. Naidu was a godsend to me. I suffered for 57 years since I was a boy with what I believed to be severe sinusitis. I had been to a number of doctors over the course of my life. I was prescribed sinus medication. But it got to the point where I was taking double and even triple the recommended dosage of the sinus meds. Dr. Naidu immediately diagnosed my problems as largely the result of acid reflux. No other doctor had done that. He suggested I take prilosec and I did. The prilosec significantly improved the state of my health. I now do not need to take the excessive amounts of sinus meds.

June 7th, 2012
OUTSTANDING SURGEON
I HAD CHRONIC NASAL OBSTRUCTION FOR YEARS AND WAS GETTING PROGRESSIVELY WORSE WITH EACH PASSING YEAR. DR. NAIDU PERFORMED NASAL SURGERY ON ME AND NOW I CAN BREATHE FREELY! I NEVER REALIZED WHAT A DIFFERENCE IT WOULD MAKE. NOT ONLY DID HE CORRECT MY OBSTRUCTION, BUT HE ALSO DID SOME COSMETIC SURGERY AT THE SAME TIME. NOW I CAN BREATHE AND HAVE A BEAUTIFUL NOSE TOO! HE IS AN OUTSTANDING SURGEON!

April 4th, 2012
Dr Naidu-Thank you for the recent surgery on my nose. I can breathe better and my profile is improved 100%.

March 1st, 2012
GREATLY APPRECIATED
DR NAIDU AND STAFF,I WANTED TO TAKE THE TIME TO THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID TO HELP ME BREATHE BETTER. YOU GUYS ARE ALL WONDERFUL AT YOUR JOBS AND EVERYTHING YOU DID WAS GREATLY APPRECIATED!! THANK YOU AGAIN AND TAKE CARE.

February 16th, 2012
Excellent experience
Thank you very much for such excellent care. You and your staff are very kind and truly care about your patients.

January 3rd, 2012
PATIENT AND KIND
I just wanted to thank you for being so patient and kind with me for calling you so often when I was worried about my throat. you always put my mind at ease. I truly appreciate this.

January 2nd, 2012
professional and courteous
I highly recommend Dr. Naidu to patients seeking a caring, intelligent physician. He spent time with me, never making me feel like my problems were insignificant. He is an excellent diagnostician as well as a friendly physician.

January 3rd, 2011
a predator
all this character is interested in is doing surgery, necessary or not. His results suck.

November 9th, 2010
His nurse and receptionist were very unprofessional on the phone and in person.