Dr. Rahul Nath MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 22nd, 2016
The BEST
Dr. Nath is the best surgeon for winged scapula. If you have a winged scapula he will help you. I highly recommend him. I have personally experienced his surgical skill with my own winged scapula. I have also spoken to a number of his other patients who have had remarkable improvements with his winged scapula surgery. No other surgeon performs his unique procedure that I am aware of. If you have a winged scapula due to long thoracic nerve damage please see Dr. Nath.

July 17th, 2016
Fabulous Doctor
Was able to fix my winged scapula Excellent bedside manner and very knowledgeable. Courteous staff and works long distance to help get correct info to insurance.. Went to several Dtrs that didnot help me other than take my $$. Traveled to Houston from NE to get winged scapula corrected. No problems since surgery. Highly recommended.

March 20th, 2013
Pl Dont trust
This person flies all over world to get patients and their reports.His website seems very promising please dont go by that. We met him twice once in Coimbatore India and once in NJ US. He always gives false hope where in the other doctors just tell the truth about BPI.He does a CT scan and shows the parents about the bony structure especially in BPI case.By that triangle tilt surgery he worsens the hand more.His coordinators never allow to meet the people who had their surgery with him before.

September 26th, 2010
Special Education Teacher/Patient-DISABLED NOW
Dr. Nath gave me a surgery that I never needed. He made me worse. He was ready to do surgery, and did so, without performing any diagnostic studies on me, except an exam. I think a person should do more studies before cutting into a patient's brachial plexus nerves. Too much false hope--and too many false surgeries. Someone Please put this surgeon in PRISON and take away his license forever. I NEVER needed his surgery and it HURT ME.

October 27th, 2009
This guy is definitely all about the money. Nothing else.

March 23rd, 2017