A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahul Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahul Parikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahul Parikh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parikh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Offices - Pleasanton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahul Kedar Parikh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rahul K. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Rahul Parikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rahul Parikh practices Pediatrics near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Pediatricians.