A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rahul Puri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rahul Puri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rahul Puri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Puri graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Puri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rahul Dinesh Puri MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rahul D. Puri practice?
- Dr. Rahul Puri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rahul Puri practices Family Medicine near Fort Stockton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA.
See Fort Stockton Family Physicians.