Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rahul Rajkumar
Dr. Rahul Rajkumar, MD, JD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rajkumar is affiliated with Washington DC VA Medical Center, Mass General Hospital and West Roxbury VA Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rahul Rajkumar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rahul Rajkumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Todd Gleeson
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi16
Dr. Pamela Karasik
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Washington, DC 0 mi31
Dr. Dalia Mobarek
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi18