by Ken on Sep 16th, 2015

Doctor Rathod is the man. Always professional and keeps it very real. This doctor can be reached by email. He moved overseas to Mumbai India. But hear he's coming back to boston very soon. He saved my daughters life. My whole family is grateful to him. I really hope the talk is real and he comes back.

Absolutely the best and is still at Boston Children's :) show details Absolutely the best and is still at Boston Children's :)
by Nicole on Mar 26th, 2015

Dr. Rathod is such an amazing cardiologist! He IS the reason my husband I traveled to Boston, from Maryland, to deliver our son. Dr. Rathod has a wonderful bedside manner, answers emails/texts so quickly and even has a great sense of humor. This, coupled with his amazing knowledge and experience, make him an absolutely amazing dr. Truly the best!! Ps: I received an email from him today and he is absolutely still practicing at Boston Children's Hospital.

by Brian on Mar 24th, 2015

This doctor is awesome. He's very talented and can help you. The big issue with having him as your child's primary cardiologist is that he has a big family of his own and take a TON of time off. The upside. He's easy to reach by email and always returns calls. I haven't seen Doctor Rathod in a few months can someone tell me if he's still in Boston children's?

by Missy on Mar 24th, 2015

This Doctor was the best of the best. He saved my sons life but unfortunately he moves overseas to him home country India. I hope he come back and if he does we will be seeing him again. To all looking for him he is now part of Childrens hospital Mumbai

The best show details The best
Sep 17th, 2014

Absolutely fantastic doctor. Will not go to anyone else.

by Rich on Aug 28th, 2014

Doc. Rathod is truly awesome I like the guy a lot, he's very smart and he take the time to explain. He's also awesome with our daughter. The one bad thing about him is he has one day he runs clinic which is a Friday, if your new it takes months to get in with him and half the time he's never there because he's away. Great doctor but the man is always on vacation.

Jun 15th, 2014

Rahul Rathod - One of a kind Doctor who is excellent in patient care. He takes time to explain issues. The bad thing about him is hes forever Late at clinic we wait two hrs every time and be ready to take the next inline cardiologist 35% of the time because that man takes more vacations than anyother Doc. We know of. Hes never here in Febuary because he travels to India.

Jan 24th, 2014

Rahul Rathod is incredible. He is young and devoted to cardiology which makes him knowledgeable. Two down falls -- Hes always late one hour behind the least and he's always traveling. The whole month of Feb of 2014 he wont be seeing patients because he will be out of the country. My husband and I recommend him...He's wonderful and caring.

by Y. A. on Nov 9th, 2013

Dr Rathod possesses a prodigious talent; that in addition to his compassionate nature makes him an extraordinary member of this noble profession. Thank you so much. May the good LORD grant you the strength and the knowledge to keep on doing what you are doing, and even better.

Dr. Rahul Rathod show details Dr. Rahul Rathod
by Fernanda on Sep 16th, 2013

He is an awesome Doctor, he is our hero. Not less..... If you think that you wait too long to see him in Boston, you may come to Duke, 1 hour appointment is always a 3 hours one or more.... so for me no complains at all. Boston is always our peace of mind place.....and Dr. Rathod is the best..... we really trust in him....

by sabrina on Jun 10th, 2013

Dr.Rathod is our Hero! I was nervous about him at forst because hes so young and very handsome may I add but,he is an awesome Doctor I wont let Lucas see anyone else. The only negative is that he is forever running late at clinic.

Miss show details Miss
by krista on Apr 29th, 2013

Dr.Rathod is an absolutely incredible Doctor. Don't let his age and good looks fool you because he is so smart he waved our little twins and we will always be grateful. I will never take my two girls to see anyone else ever. He Ian the beat of the best.

Nov 15th, 2012

Dr.rathod is a very loving caring sweet cute doctor. He is amazing he saved my daughters life and I will forever be gratefull to him. He is very handsome and has a way of smiling and flirting with all his patients parents. We all love Dr. Rahul rathod. He is our man. God bless you Dr. Rathod. I love you.

Feb 3rd, 2012

Dr. Rathod is a wonderful cardiologist his practices in patient care are incredible. He has a way of making you feel like you are his only and more important case. I won't see anyone else.

Dec 9th, 2010

He is a great doctor, saved my son's life and I will be forever grateful.