Dr. Rahul Reddy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 3rd, 2016
I had an urgent retina detachment. My Dr referred me to Dr Reddy and I saw him within the hour. My surgery was within 48 hours and the follow up has been wonderful. Eye surgery is always a little frightening but Dr Reddy is so reassuring and I breezed through it very successfully. Only hard part was the week face down and the time with the eyepatch due to gas bubble residue but Dr Reddy provided me with a wonderful letter for AA and they refunded me my airfare within 48 hours when I had to cancel an upcoming flight.

June 17th, 2016
Dr. Reddy is a n excellent doctor and surgeon. I recently had a dangerous eye condition which Dr. Reddy diagnosed and successfully treated. I see Dr. Reddy regularly, and he is always pleasant and most importantly he keeps me abreast of test results, and/or any concerns I might have. I highly recommend Dr. Reddy to anyone who is seeking an extraordinary ophthalmologist.

May 2nd, 2016
Dr. Reddy is excellent. He is friendly, but, also very professional. He answers all your questions. He is an outstanding Doctor, and, always has a smile for you. Dr. Reddy's staff is very, very good also. They too are friendly and professional. My condition requires some special medication, and, they worked very, very hard to provide it. Great Doctor, Great staff

March 17th, 2016
High praise!
Excellent doctor who fully answers questions when you have anything to ask. Well functioning office considering the high patient count. So no complaints about him, just compliments!

January 11th, 2016
Spent about 5 minutes with me and barely spoke to me. A waste of my time and insurance money.

August 26th, 2015
Dr. Reddy is an exceptional physician who excellent follow up care

July 8th, 2015
Extra Time
Dr Reddy is one of the finest doctors I have ever known. He took extra time to answer questions and made me very comfortable even though I was scared to death

January 15th, 2015
Mine was an emergency appointment. I was seen almost immediately, after consultation with a medical clinic. I had a detached retina. The surgery was performed the same afternoon! No pain, no discomfort and I am healing well, so far. Thank you Dr. Reddy and staff.

July 24th, 2014
Wonderful, knowledgeable doctor
Very efficient, thorough, explained procedures fully, kept the seriousness to a patient management level, willing to take a few more minutes to answer questions and explain diagnosis

September 10th, 2013
Dr. Reddy saved my life by finding an ocular tumor very early. He is very thorough and friendly. I highly recommend his office.

September 10th, 2013
Would see him again!
I saw Dr. Reddy for a preventative retinal exam. He was extremely patient, answered all of my questions, and gave me additional information. He gave his full attention and was not in a hurry. I would absolutely go back to him in the future.

August 11th, 2013
patient
Dr. Reddy is knowledgeable, confident, kind, understanding, and totally put me at ease on a very frightening day for me. He immediately diagnosed my issue and put a plan in place. Within 15 minutes he performed a laser procedure on my retinal tear, stopping any further damage or detachment. His demeanor is authoritative but at the same time it is caring and not rushed. He treats me as a person before a patient!!