Ophthalmologists

1520 S Dobson Rd
Ste 304
Mesa, AZ 85202
480-833-1049
Locations and availability (15)

|  my review of Rahul K. Reddy MD.  |  show details
by Ron Wiernusz on Aug 28th, 2014

DR. Reddy was very professional answered all my question's thanks to Mr. Reddy and his staff this was the most extensive eye exam I have ever had and I am very confident when the time comes to do surgery on my eye that the out come will be the best that they can do thanks again. R Wiernusz

|  Wonderful, knowledgeable doctor  |  show details
by Lori Neumann on Jul 24th, 2014

Very efficient, thorough, explained procedures fully, kept the seriousness to a patient management level, willing to take a few more minutes to answer questions and explain diagnosis

|  show details
Sep 10th, 2013

Dr. Reddy saved my life by finding an ocular tumor very early. He is very thorough and friendly. I highly recommend his office.

|  Would see him again!  |  show details
by Jodi on Sep 10th, 2013

I saw Dr. Reddy for a preventative retinal exam. He was extremely patient, answered all of my questions, and gave me additional information. He gave his full attention and was not in a hurry. I would absolutely go back to him in the future.

|  patient  |  show details
by Gianna F. on Aug 11th, 2013

Dr. Reddy is knowledgeable, confident, kind, understanding, and totally put me at ease on a very frightening day for me. He immediately diagnosed my issue and put a plan in place. Within 15 minutes he performed a laser procedure on my retinal tear, stopping any further damage or detachment. His demeanor is authoritative but at the same time it is caring and not rushed. He treats me as a person before a patient!!

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Linda van der Wal on Aug 9th, 2013

Dr. Reddy explains what the problem is, what the solution is, and what my prognosis is in language I can understand. It's really easy to ask him questions, too, because he listens carefully and makes sure I understand the answer.

|  show details
Nov 18th, 2012

Dr. Reddy is an utmost excellent and caring Doctor! He saved my husband's eyesight!