Dr. Rahul Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rahul Reddy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2017

Very easy-going. Makes you feel comfortable.

Dr. Reddy removed vitreous veils from both eyes. I had put up with them for years and finally got up the courage to go see him. 'Wish I hadn't waited so long! My vision is great now and it was so much easier than I ever dreamed. I highly recommend him.

August 12th, 2017

Dr. Rahul Reddy is amazing!!

I have been seeing Dr. Reddy for many years. He is patient and very knowledgeable. I drive over an hour to see him as he is just that good.

July 28th, 2017

extremely helpful with helping me understand my disease, very patient with as many questions as I have. The best Dr I have experienced ever! Amazing, thank you

June 20th, 2017

Dr. Rahul Reddy is great!

I completely trust Dr. Reddy with my eyes. I first went to him on a referral from my optometrist for a detached retina. Dr.Reddy spent plenty of time explaining what was wrong with my eye. Also, plenty of time explaining what would be required to repair, the risks, everything. The surgery went great. My eye now has 20/25 corrected. He then found a tear in the Retina in my other eye. Luckily he caught it before it detached. And was able to repair with laser in office. If you are in need of the BEST he is it! Great bedside manner too!

July 3rd, 2016

I had an urgent retina detachment. My Dr referred me to Dr Reddy and I saw him within the hour. My surgery was within 48 hours and the follow up has been wonderful. Eye surgery is always a little frightening but Dr Reddy is so reassuring and I breezed through it very successfully. Only hard part was the week face down and the time with the eyepatch due to gas bubble residue but Dr Reddy provided me with a wonderful letter for AA and they refunded me my airfare within 48 hours when I had to cancel an upcoming flight.

June 17th, 2016

Dr. Reddy is a n excellent doctor and surgeon. I recently had a dangerous eye condition which Dr. Reddy diagnosed and successfully treated. I see Dr. Reddy regularly, and he is always pleasant and most importantly he keeps me abreast of test results, and/or any concerns I might have. I highly recommend Dr. Reddy to anyone who is seeking an extraordinary ophthalmologist.

May 2nd, 2016

Dr. Reddy is excellent. He is friendly, but, also very professional. He answers all your questions. He is an outstanding Doctor, and, always has a smile for you. Dr. Reddy's staff is very, very good also. They too are friendly and professional. My condition requires some special medication, and, they worked very, very hard to provide it. Great Doctor, Great staff

March 17th, 2016

High praise!

Excellent doctor who fully answers questions when you have anything to ask. Well functioning office considering the high patient count. So no complaints about him, just compliments!

January 11th, 2016

Spent about 5 minutes with me and barely spoke to me. A waste of my time and insurance money.

August 26th, 2015

Dr. Reddy is an exceptional physician who excellent follow up care

July 8th, 2015

Extra Time

Dr Reddy is one of the finest doctors I have ever known. He took extra time to answer questions and made me very comfortable even though I was scared to death

January 15th, 2015

Mine was an emergency appointment. I was seen almost immediately, after consultation with a medical clinic. I had a detached retina. The surgery was performed the same afternoon! No pain, no discomfort and I am healing well, so far. Thank you Dr. Reddy and staff.