Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rahul Rishi
Dr. Rahul Rishi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pleasanton, CA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rishi is affiliated with St Rose Hospital, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus and Alameda Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rahul Rishi has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rahul Rishi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pleasanton, CA.
Dr. Catherine Covey
Pleasanton, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Xiaoqian Zhang
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Pleasanton, CA 0 mi12
Dr. John Ko
General Dentistry, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Pleasanton, CA 0 mi20